2008-09 ACS Chapter Leadership
External Relations Chair:
Assistant Finance Chair:
Assistant Media Chairs:
- Failed Amendments We Have Known & Loved
- Civil Rights After the Midterms, Or, the Mostly-No...
- The Poor Voter on Election Day
- The Longest Case in U.S. History: The Myra Clark G...
- What's in a Name? Marriage and "Not Quite Marriage...
- So, What is Our Freedom of Speech at CU?
- Google Earthy-mander
- Advice & Consent & Judge Janet T. Neff
- CLS 12th Annual Supreme Court Round-Up
- Gay Rights as the Cause of “Naughty Emails”?
Who We AreACS is a national organization of law students, law professors, practicing lawyers and others. We seek to revitalize and transform the legal debate, to counter the narrow conservative vision of American law that lacks appropriate regard for the ways in which the law affects people's lives. We seek to restore the fundamental principles of respect for human dignity, protection of individual rights and liberties, genuine equality, and access to justice to their rightful - and traditionally central - place in American law.
The American Constitution Society is a non-partisan, non-profit educational organization. We do not, as an organization, lobby, litigate, or take positions on specific issues, cases, legislation, or nominations. We do encourage our members to express their views and make their voices heard. The views expressed on this blog are those of individual ACS members and are not written on behalf of the organization.
Monday, November 20, 2006