2008-09 ACS Chapter Leadership
External Relations Chair:
Assistant Finance Chair:
Assistant Media Chairs:
- You, Yes, You Own the Military, So Help Fix It
- ACS v. FedSoc: Good Samaritan Laws
- T-Shirt Idea Submission Deadline: 2/28!
- Abraham Lincoln on Executive Options for Unauthori...
- Nixon Coin Enthusiasts Will Have to Wait
- O.W. Holmes Jr. Man of His Time Club Member: Justi...
- After the Gavel: Anna Nicole Smith & Other Star-Cr...
- A Supreme Court Icon Passes...
- CLS's Zaid A. Zaid — Do We Still Owe Iraq?
- Following Up: Chilling Representation
Who We AreACS is a national organization of law students, law professors, practicing lawyers and others. We seek to revitalize and transform the legal debate, to counter the narrow conservative vision of American law that lacks appropriate regard for the ways in which the law affects people's lives. We seek to restore the fundamental principles of respect for human dignity, protection of individual rights and liberties, genuine equality, and access to justice to their rightful - and traditionally central - place in American law.
The American Constitution Society is a non-partisan, non-profit educational organization. We do not, as an organization, lobby, litigate, or take positions on specific issues, cases, legislation, or nominations. We do encourage our members to express their views and make their voices heard. The views expressed on this blog are those of individual ACS members and are not written on behalf of the organization.
Thursday, March 01, 2007