2008-09 ACS Chapter Leadership
External Relations Chair:
Assistant Finance Chair:
Assistant Media Chairs:
- Monday! Capitol Hill Staffers on Careers on the Hi...
- George Bizos, Nelson Mandela's Lawyer -- Tuesday, ...
- U.S. News Law School Rankings: The Harriet Miers E...
- This Week at the ACS--Farewell Edition
- Candidate Statement: Matt Dunne
- Candidate Statement: Whitney Russell
- Candidate Statement: Jeff Penn
- Candidate Statement: Jon Sherman
- Candidate Statement: Andy Bradley
- Candidate Statement: Amos Blackman
Who We AreACS is a national organization of law students, law professors, practicing lawyers and others. We seek to revitalize and transform the legal debate, to counter the narrow conservative vision of American law that lacks appropriate regard for the ways in which the law affects people's lives. We seek to restore the fundamental principles of respect for human dignity, protection of individual rights and liberties, genuine equality, and access to justice to their rightful - and traditionally central - place in American law.
The American Constitution Society is a non-partisan, non-profit educational organization. We do not, as an organization, lobby, litigate, or take positions on specific issues, cases, legislation, or nominations. We do encourage our members to express their views and make their voices heard. The views expressed on this blog are those of individual ACS members and are not written on behalf of the organization.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006